Accuracy Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the material on our website. However, neither South London Botanical Institute nor individual authors shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the material on our website – but please do contact us about them so that we can try to put them …
Terms & Conditions
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the material on our website. However, neither South London Botanical Institute nor individual authors shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the material on our website – but please do contact us about them so that we can try to put them right.
When you access our website (www.slbi.org.uk) you will also be agreeing to the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification:
- We try and ensure all information on the website is accurate, but cannot confirm that this is true all of the time.
- We accept no liability to any party for any direct or indirect loss arising out of or in connection with use of this site.
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which the website has links.
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the website but will not guarantee that it will be available all of the time.
- We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the website.
- If you submit data for display on the website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- All reasonable precautions should be taken by you to ensure any data uploaded or submitted is free of viruses and anything else which may have a contaminator or destructive effect on any part of the website or other technology.
- We reserve the right to remove offending material placed on the website or social media pages that we consider a misuse of the website or the said pages or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the website and these pages.
- You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of these conditions.
Subject to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 condition 6.5 may be enforced by the following people in their own right:
- Any third party with whom we contract for content or advertising.
- Our employees or agents: and anyone else who has been given permission to administer areas of the site.
Buying tickets, memberships and donations
Tickets are sold as first come first served, and, where payment is needed, a place is guaranteed once full payment has been received. It is your responsibility to ensure the order is correct and supply all necessary information to complete the order.
Cancellation times are up to 7 days before the event, when a full refund will be given. Where circumstances due to sudden ill-health or reasons beyond your control mean you cannot attend, the SLBI will re-assess this policy in the light of the information you give us.