- This event has passed.
Aromatherapy and Herbs for Wellbeing: Make your own therapeutic products
Saturday, 7th August 2021, 14:30 - 17:00
A workshop in the SLBI garden exploring aromatherapy and making a variety of products.
In the workshop participants will:
● Learn about aromatherapy & herbalism, focusing on key benefits of a range of easy-to-grow / access herbs and some key essential oils
● Learn the basics of aromatherapy history, blending science and phytochemistry
● Sample a range of base oils, essential oils and herbs and learn about their therapeutic properties
● Learn some aromatherapy and mindfulness techniques to bring into your daily life and help your wellbeing
● Learn how to sample aromas in a holistic way
● Create two products to take home (products could include: herbal salt scrubs, body butters, balms, massage or bath oils, inhalers, and bespoke herbal tea blends. This is seasonal and depends on availability).
● Herbal tea included
Ellen Rowland BA Hons MIFPA CNHC registered
Holistic Therapist, Founder & Director Amberluna Apothecary
Tickets: Members £40/Non-members £45 Please book via the Eventbrite ticketing system below.
Please observe the current Covid19 regulations regarding masks, distancing and sanitising