- This event has passed.
Natural skincare, herbal medicine and aromatherapy (in-person workshop)
Saturday, 21st May 2022, 14:30 - 17:00
As part of the Chelsea Fringe festival on 21st to 29th May, Ellen Rowland from AmberLuna Apothecary will be hosting a wonderful aromatherapy workshop. We will explore a number of aromatic herbs, base oils and essential oils, and their benefits for the skin. We’ll explore plant science, the art of blending, and make two skincare products to take away, as well as having time for a Q&A at the end.
- Learn about natural skincare, aromatherapy & herbalism, focusing on key benefits of a range of herbs and essential oils
- Learn about skin science, blending for various conditions and ailments, and phytochemistry
- Sample a range of base oils, essential oils and herbs and learn about their therapeutic properties
- Learn some aromatherapy techniques to bring into your daily life and help your wellbeing
- Learn how to sample aromas in a holistic way
Create two natural skincare products to take home (products could include: herbal salt scrubs, body butters, balms, face serums, creams or lotions, massage or bath oils, and bespoke herbal tea blends. Products are seasonal and may differ depending on availability).